1. Faulty Goods:
If your order(s) is faulty when it is delivered, then you should notify us as soon as possible or in any case within 14 days of delivery, otherwise the returns policy becomes invalid.
You must notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds under this returns policy will be paid within 30 days of us receiving the returned goods. Any items being returned must be in their original packaging to prevent any further damage. Please include proof of return postage so that we can refund you the cost.
To be eligible for a 14 Day Returns your order must meet the following criteria:
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- You must contact MessaCycles and request your return within 14 days from the delivery date of your order as determined by the delivery reports.
- The buyer must be the person to issue a return.
- You must retain all original packaging for the product and securely repackage the product into said packaging.
- Goods must be returned unused and not having been fitted to a bike.
-You must not attempt to repair it yourself or get someone else to do it.
- The product must be returned complete with all of its component parts including any ancillary parts. This includes pedals, keys, chargers, baskets, pannier racks, mudguards etc.
- Items need to be wrapped or boxed up. Please do not directly stick labels or write on the item or the item's original packaging.
If you are unable to repackage your product into its original packaging there will be a charge to supply replacement packaging. A charge of £20 will be applied to your refund if we supply replacement packaging for bikes.
2. Non-Faulty Unwanted Goods:
If you decide to go for something different or just change your mind we are here to help. Simply contact us by email (email@example.com) within 7 (seven) working days to advise that you would like to return your order.
Please include the following information to help us deal with your request as efficiently as possible:
- Your MessaCycles order number (Starts with MC-)
- The email address that was used to place the order
- Details of the item/s that you wish to return
For full details on the terms and conditions please see below.
Non-faulty unwanted goods:
-Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Must be returned within 7 (seven) days of delivery for a refund, you must bear the cost of the postage.
- A refund will be usually issued within 14 (fourteen) working days after the items have been received in our warehouse.
- The goods should be unused and/or unopened, not having been fitted to the bike, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Ensure you do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging.
- MessaCycles is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product not being in the above condition.